I Lost My Way- Why I disappeared

BACK TO ALL POSTS

1. Laila says:

Blogging can be an amazing escape but sometimes it’s just too hard to fit it in with all of your other commitments! It’s never worth destroying yourself over, so it’s really good that you took a little time off! I’m glad you’re back now and ready to create some amazing content!

2. Sheena says:

Sometimes you have to lose yourself in order to find yourself. Great story

3. April says:

So sorry to hear you were working yourself to the point of exhaustion. You definitely have a lot on your plate, and your health comes first. Don’t bee too hard on yourself!

4. Mira says:

Oh no! Sorry to hear that. I’m glad you are back to taking care of yourself and prioritizing. Welcome back, Sofi!

5. Mirabelle says:

6. Jubilee Gamaniel says:

So happy youโ€™re feeling much better now dear. So happy to have you back. Take care of you and I look forward to reading more from you

7. Renae says:

It’s always inspiring to read these kinds of things. I’m glad your getting yourself back on track and focusing on yourself!

Renae | renaekarissa.com

8. Wrae says:

Welcome back! Good for you to take time off.

9. So happy your back girl! Sometimes we need to take a break and focus on ourselves. ๐Ÿ™‚ Much love xx.

10. Annaliese says:

Wow you’ve been one busy bee! My college years were a crazy busy time as well and I didn’t blog as much then as I do now. ๐Ÿ™‚

xoxo A

11. Kymmiee says:

Wow! Hope you are feeling a lot better. Remember to always take time to breath. Sometimes a tiny break can take you the distance.

12. Deborah says:

Blogging shouldn’t come before your health ever so good for you for recognizing that and taking a break! I hope you’re feeling better!

13. Gabby says:

this is SO real. For me, overcommitment comes from my inability to say no to people! I always like assisting people in following their passions and that leads me to take on way to many things along with my own aspirations. Such a great post and welcome back!
    xo, G
    theswirlblog.com

14. the sophia diaries says:

thanks for sharing, and i totally understand!! i took a 2-3 month break as well, and i feel even more revived now ๐Ÿ™‚ i’m sure 2018 will treat you better! good luck ๐Ÿ™‚

15. It’s great that you recognize your exhaustion and create boundaries – whether in blogging or in real life. Here’s to hoping your 2018 is amazing!

16. So glad you took the break you needed! Sometimes you have to put yourself first!

17. Taylor says:

You sound SO busy! It’s so good you took a break, so important!

18. Andacia says:

Thanks for sharing something so personal. Glad to have you back and I definitely know the feeling of having to take a little break.

19. Shaguna says:

You’re killing it girl! Take time for yourself. I had a similar experience I’ve since then learned to take off the pressure I put on myself.

20. So great to know you are back on your feet! May all that you touch in this year turn to gold and always remember that all you can do is enough.

21. Glad you’re back. Read why you were away and I’m still surprised you can pull that off. I mean doing so many things all at once. It’s not easy girl. Take it slowly. You’re strong and beautiful. I admire you!

22. Sophie says:

I’m so glad you’re back. Blogging breaks always leave me even more excited to blog and rejuvenated.

23. Tori says:

Having a busy life sometimes often leads to an overwhelmed mind, body, and soul. I’m so glad you took the time you needed for a break — make sure you take care of yourself girl!
    Tori || Victori Media

24. Laura says:

I think it’s always good to step back and take a break, even before we’re at that point. Though we usually wait until we get to the breaking point, right? I hope 2018 is less stressful for you, but you still accomplish lots of your goals!

25. Paige says:

Glad you are back and feeling better! Take care of yourself, girl โ€“ I also passed out from exhaustion, I think in my junior year, and it made me realize how many important things I was neglecting. And first amongst those was my overall health!