Overwhelmed… but in a Good Way

BACK TO ALL POSTS

1. Carine says:

I can definitely relate to this. Just last year, I felt so overwhelmed with what would come next after graduating from college. You know yourself best, so tune into your inner voice and everything will work out!

-Carine

2. adriana says:

So important to have a positive attitude no matter what! There’ll always be bumps but you can overcome them!

3. Annaliese says:

Wishing you the best of luck as you finish school!! It sounds like you are hardworking and motivated- the right doors will open for you!

xoxo A

4. Nikki says:

Ahh I’m graduating this year too!! (: and girl You will figure it out! You are already doing amazing things, life is only going to go up from here sis! The worse thng you can do is start comparing yourself, so remove those negative thoughts and lets end our last few months of college with a bang! <3

Nikki O.
    herdaringthoughts.blogspot.com

5. Joi says:

It’s totally normal to still be figuring out what you want to do! It took me years post-grad to figure it out. Once you do, it’s the best feeling. Take your time. There is no rush.

xo,
    Joi

6. I totally feel you – I was at this stage right about this time my senior year of college. I was so overwhelmed that I couldn’t breathe sometimes. So I just made the decision to not think about it and pray every time I got freaked out. That was probably the most I ever prayed in a single period, but it helped me a lot. Take a bubble bath and take a nap! That always helps. <3

7. Doreen says:

You will figure it out st some point

8. Susannah says:

You are so right- this and any huge life step really is a roller coaster of emotions! You’ll figure everything out. Enjoy the excitement 🙂

9. ken hanaya says:

Well first off congrats on graduating!!! I’m actually in the process of trying to buy my 1st time and i’m so overwhelmed. So many areas I want to live but would prefer it to be convienent for both the wife and myself. It’s scary but I know we’ll get it done. good article.

10. Corretta says:

Love the marble planner!

11. selam says:

giiirrrlll!! i feel you. don’t even stress about all that. it might be overwhelming now but trust me it beats doing something you have 0 passion for. My advice is take your time but also be practical about it. and one of my fave quotes by Rumi is "what you seek is seeking you"
    all the best xx

12. Oh I feel you! But it’s a great time of your life too! Enjoy 😉

13. Alix Maza says:

Girl, I think I’ll rip that persons head off if they ask me about my plans after graduation haha!

14. Betsy says:

My advice is stay in school!! Don’t leave, being an adult is a pain haha. Try things out until you find out what you want to do.

15. the sophia diaries says:

OMG THIS IS THE EXACT SAME SENTIMENT I’M FEELING THE SAME! omg i really hate that… whenever someone asks me that my immediate reaction is — i don’t want to talk about it lol i’ll tell you when i’m ready!

16. astero30@yahoo.com says:

Your smile is amazing, can’t get enough ♥️♥️♥️

17. Melissa says:

Girl, a year had passed since I graduated and I still don’t know what to do. It can be a real struggle and very upsetting. I’m constantly telling myself to go with the flow. You know… don’t overthink just keep going and things will happen eventually. Obviously not many go through the same so they don’t understand. Try to avoid those questions or have prepared an answer. That has helped me to.

18. Nicole Green says:

Those boots are gorge! I’m sure this is such an overwhelming time for you; definitely hoping you find some clarity and are able to carve out your own path!

19. Taylor says:

Ugh girl I feel you!! I’m graduating this semester and I’m SO NERVOUS because I have no idea what I’m going to do

20. I completely understand. I was so lost when I was trying to figure out what I was going to do, and I ended up working a few months at a summer camp in an attempt to buy me some time. Just excite yourself in the fact that you’re graduating, and let the cards fall where they may 🙂

21. I had such a hard time with college graduation and had NOTHING lined up after that summer. Here’s the thing though: everything will work out. It’s the only option. Easier said in hindsight, but try not to get too stressed about it!