Never Want to Lose You All

BACK TO ALL POSTS

1. Annaliese says:

Wow- a couple months long social media hiatus sounds very brave! I hope it was a great time for you and that you’re back to blogging stronger than ever! ๐Ÿ™‚

xoxo A

2. Alicia says:

I love this post! Truly personal. I love the quote you used in the beginning by maya Angelou thereโ€™s something truly powerful about know you own self worth and I feel that with this post you have acknowledged your journey and I think itโ€™s very brave x

3. Betsy says:

I love the quote you started with. It’s so incredibly true!! Hope coming back is everything you’re looking for so far.

4. Awe I love this. I am launching a podcast and this is exactly how I feel about embarking on that next step! <3

5. Alix Maza says:

Such a great post! It’s always good to remind yourself why you started.

6. MJ says:

People will never forget how you made them feel! I love that and agree with you. You are good enough and you have a voice. Never forget that and when the doubts creep in, remind yourself of why you started! Hang in there.

7. Azanique says:

I love how you structured this girl! I think we all have experienced this nervousness about big changes but know they only make us better later. You can do whatever you set your mind on ๐Ÿ™‚

-xo, Azanique | http://www.lotsofsass.com

8. Tori says:

I love this post! I think it’s super relatable and a great reminder!

Tori

9. the sophia diaries says:

yes, thank you for sharing!! i’m glad you had such a great time during your hiatus, and welcome back ๐Ÿ™‚ im in the exact same board as you <3

10. I took a little break too and it was great for me. I don’t think content for the sake of content makes anyone happy. <3

11. nichole says:

awe i love this! breaks are good to relight that spark and find our inspiration again. it’s so empowering to feel inspired again, and have a supportive group behind you!

12. Deborah says:

This is so beautiful! Sometimes it’s necessary to take a step back from all the distractions and come back with a renewed sense of purpose and focus.

13. Grace says:

I love all that you are sharing with us.

14. Thank you for sharing with us. Plus it helps me to remember everyone else is making it up too ๐Ÿ˜‰

15. Mckenna bleu says:

Welcome back! I can so relate to this post!! Sometimes a break is much needed!