My Graduate School Acceptance Story + Tips for You

BACK TO ALL POSTS

1. MPE says:

Very interesting read. I am glad you are sharing this with everyone. It’s good to talk about what you went through and all the potential late nights you probably spent getting it done. Good work and congrats on all your acceptances. Look forward to seeing all the good you have offer it the world.

2. Rachel says:

Yes I just got accepted in graduate school it’s so different like you stated. I didnt work for undergrad but juggling work and fulltime school is crazy. However, I know it’s worth it in the end!

3. Hayden says:

This is so helpful. I’m on the fence about grad school at the moment but these tips are great.

Hayden // http://www.hautetableblog.com/2018/08/week-re-cap_8.html

4. Nicole says:

Congratulations on getting into all six of the schools you applied to! That in itself is a major accomplishment. Mentors like professors are an invaluable resource in not only teaching you but also guiding you through big life decisions. I look forward to hearing more lessons from you throughout your grad school journey!

5. Annaliese says:

I will probably never attend a traditional grad school program since it’s not needed to advance in my industry. So many of my college friends are applying to grad schools right now though!! The GRE sounds awful. Congrats on your acceptances!!!

xoxo A

6. Hannah says:

Congratulations! Grad school was my favorite educational journey – it was SO much better than undergrad! Sure you’re going to do great + awesome tips!!!!

7. Congratulations!! The waiting game is soo stressful! You’re glad the application process is over, but the wait for a response is grueling. So happy for you!

-Alyssa @ SpeechLyss.com | Guide to Grad School

8. Melissa says:

Congratulations! These tips are great! I’m showing this to my boyfriend because he’s currently looking for a master’s program.

9. Bellavie says:

Congratulations Sofi. I love the way you explained everything and am glad your days of waiting are over.

10. Thanks for the tips. I’m currently looking into pursuing Graduate school. Love the outfit!

11. Leigh says:

I love your story — it’s so good to make sure everyone knows what to expect when applying to college and university! Be Realistic is the best tip!!

12. Deborah says:

Congrats on grad school! I’ve been thinking of going back to school so this post was really helpful!

13. Rachel says:

Great tips! Grad school is SO different from undergrad + definitely takes serious commitment! Good luck with your next chapter πŸ™‚

14. Cassie says:

Congratulations! Great info on the steps you need to take to get going πŸ™‚

15. Great tips! I had started planning out grad school my junior year, so not too far before you. Waiting on hearing back was the worst though – I didn’t hear back from my #1 pick until a month before school started!

16. Congratulations on your accomplishment. I believe graduation school is different from undergraduate. A lot of hard work is required. Your article will help a lot of students.

17. Olivia Burke says:

Girl you look stunning in your dress! Congrats and great tips on getting into grad school.

18. Briana says:

I am been contemplating grad school! Congrats!

Briana

19. Sara says:

These photos are seriously iconic. Congratulations on your success!

20. Azanique says:

Congrats girl! I just started looking at grad school programs and am so nervous. These are awesome tips πŸ™‚

-xo, Azanique | http://www.lotsofsass.com

21. Tara Fuller says:

congratulations to you! these are fantastic tips!

22. EMIDIV says:

Congratulations!

23. Corinne says:

Congrats! I have my Master’s and am working on my PhD. I blog about it too. I’m a huge advocate for grad school and I love hearing these inspiring stories. People ask me all the time about graduate school and how to apply. It’s something that no one really knows until they do it themselves. I think blogging about this more would be great for a lot of people! I don’t know your audience but many people have questions about it.

You seem self aware, and motivated. I know you’ll do great in grad school!

• Hey! Thank you so much for this comment! Yeah, I have been looking at creating more content for grad school but it’s so much that goes into it is a struggle on where to start from! Thanks for sharing and good luck with your Ph.D.! I will check out your blog!