1. Anna says:

Hi, my name is Anna. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! How do you deal with burn out… Great question. The answer is not simple. I got my Master’s Degree in Business Administration while working full time. I was burned out! Over the course of years I forced myself to take it all easy. No matter what you are doing, just always have a reason and the end goal. Think through your every step, it will help you save energy and breathe. Being young is challenging. Lots of responsibilities and expectations. But it will pass. Good luck to you. I am waiting for more insights!

• Wow, Hi Anna, being young can truly be overwhelming especially when you are in this day and age of technology and socialmedia! Thank you so muh for commenting. I will definitely be using these tips and will share how it goes!

2. Patricia says:

Hello…. I appreciate your thoughts on burning out. I understand that there are varying levels of burn out. Have you found that? How did I deal with my burn out when I was juggling 6 part-time jobs, homeschooling 2 children, all as a single parent? I first noticed I spent a lot of time in my garden. Nature. With that I started to get a perspective on what was most important. And taking some time for myself. I wish you well on the journey. Patricia

3. Katie says:

I feel like time is the best way to deal with burn out! Sometimes it’s easy to lack motivation for a project but a bit of time away refreshes your perspective!

xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

4. Nicole Green says:

Dealing with burnout is no joke; I think giving yourself grace to take time away and refresh can be the key.

5. azzama says:

Good luck with your masters! Meditation might help out if you are feeling burnt out.

6. Briana says:

I always get burn out! I always just have to take a break, readjust, and get it done!

Briana

7. Jennifer says:

Love your honesty and how raw you are here- it’s always therapeutic to journal it out too! Great job!!

8. Annaliese says:

Aw girl- so sorry about the burnout! Sounds like there’s a lot on your plate. Take care of yourself and hang in there!

xoxo A

9. Chantel says:

It’s inevitable, I think, to burnout. We try to accomplish so much, take on so much, without thinking of the toll it will take on us afterwards. I have been victim to burnout more times than I can recall, and I never seem to learn my lesson. Hang in there, you’re doing an amazing job, and remember, taking a break is never a bad thing nor can anyone blame you if you do. After all, in order to give your best, you have to be at your best 100% self.

10. Chichi Uguru says:

Hey that odd girl. I love the name and I love your blog. Being burnt out is one of those things we experience in life. Once a while it pops up. You are only human. When those times pop up. Just relax, take a deep breath and re access. You will find yourself steps ahead again. Good luck

11. Haily says:

Girl how much I can relate! Everyone has their own way of unloading their thoughts/burdens so I hope to see more in this section Dealing with moving to 2 states within one year, school, my relationship, my child and my own personal problems, sometimes I could just explode. Adulting is straight stupid lol My mindset lately has been to smile everything out and really focus on things that make me happy. Trying not to bring my troubles into parenting and such. But thank you much for sharing !

12. Taylor says:

Adulting is so rough. I’m 25 and feel like everyday is one glamorous discovery after another (sometimes good, sometimes bad).

13. Nicole says:

I totally commend you for going right into grad school, I don’t think I could do it! I mostly deal with burnout by truly prioritizing my tasks and to-dos. Not everything is necessary to do. And I give myself at least a weekend away from everything just hunkered down at home. I hope you can break through soon!

14. Maria says:

Great article. Very interesting. You are very right. Adulting is hard.

15. Ange says:

Unfortunately, that burnt out feeling is waaaaay too common! Sometimes there is just too much to fit in a day. How do I cope? Learn to say no. Prioritise, is doing this "thing" going to help me spend more time with my family/dog/gym/concentrating on my passion/helping my mental health – whatever your goal is. And also making time for myself – for exercise, yoga, and a hobby (which happens to be blogging!!!). Good luck.

• Haha! You are the second person to remind me that blogging is my hobby and I should not forget that! I tend to put a lot of stuff on myself because of my thinking this way! Thanks for commenting love

16. shay says:

I feel ya. I’m get a little tired every now and then with blogging. I think the important thing is to find balance. I always told myself if blogging felt like a chore, I would stop it rather than be unhappy. Between balancing life and passions it can be tough!
    -Shayshaytries

17. Deborah says:

Oh man, I feel you. I remember the first time I felt serious burnout early in my career and I was just miserable. It go so bad I actually ended up just quitting, realizing having no job and struggling to find a new one has GOT to be better than feeling the way I was at the time. Luckily I got a new job immediately afterwards so I was set financially. I think sometimes it’s just good to take a break when you’re feeling burnout

18. Angie says:

You’ll get through it, just take each day at a time

19. Cassie says:

I hope the stress lessens for you soon! It’ll pass – we’ve all been there 🙂

20. Hannah says:

Burnout is real. Take care of yourself. Meditation helps.

21. Tracy @ Cleland Clan says:

I’m right there with you. We’re 3 1/2 weeks into school, and I’m so far behind already. There’s just too much to do and so little time to do it. I’m also taking two graduate classes and working on my blog at night. It’s a crazy life!

22. Erin Sanchez says:

I love that quote at the beginning! My master’s degree program was one of the most stressful periods in my life, so I feel you. Just take it one day at a time. Give yourself even 10 minutes a day if you can to just BE. Meditate, take a walk, etc. Also, journal about your accomplishments! Even a list of your wins regularly will help you keep moving forward <3